BELKIN USB F5U409 DRIVER

You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. Scott said, Worked perfectly with my Dell laptop running Windows 7 bit! This adapter is used for outboard motor analysis and after installing the driver you added it now works. For all the research you did and for sharing it you saved me allot of time and frustration. You are a Rockstar.
Uploader: Mezik
Date Added: 7 January 2017
File Size: 40.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 31382
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





First I had to deal with Windows7 not having hyperterm installed, once I figured how to add hyperterm I ran into the Belkin dongle not being supported until you saved me. Alex said, Thank you very much. Thanks for the help! The computer doesnt even recognize that its plugged in.

Mike said, Thank you so much for figuring this out. Thanks a lot Pete said, Great stuff. After about six months of frustration with windows 7 and my older garmin gps and software that worked perfectly with XPI am back in business. I will not buy Belkin again. It just gets stuck at the step where you plug in the printer. This website is using cookies.

F5U109/F5U409 USB PDA Adapter - Drivers

For all the research you did and for sharing it you saved me allot of time and frustration. Well, after checking your site, my boyfriend was able to get things working. Come work for me. This saved me a day of waiting on new hardware to arrive — an easy driver fix was a great alternative.

Belkin F5U USB to Serial Converter in 64bit Windows 7 -

Mark C Woodbury said. I have tried downloading many different drivers and none of them seem to work. It is great that people try to help each other with the information that they know. He was getting very frustrated and thought he had to buy a new cable.

Thank you very much. Solvusoft's close relationship with Microsoft as a Gold Certified Partner enables us to provide best-in-class software solutions that are optimized for performance on Windows operating systems.

Belkin F5U409 USB to Serial Converter in 64bit Windows 7

Saved me from dumping my cable!! Just another reason to NOT support Belkin products. Thanks Darrell said, Thanks much! Thank you for saving the life of a number of items I have not been able to connect to since upgrading to Bflkin 7 64 bit.

Thanks for your in-depth research. Hence I did a lot of searching for that particular chip in googleall with no luck.

Belkin F5U USB to Serial adapter driver for Windows 7 - Microsoft Community

I suggested that they put that on their website. A very big thanks to you, Sir! I hence spent quite a while working out who MCT were. I have a Belkin F5U which is now working on my laptop Windows 7 thanks to your advice.

I thought I was done. To achieve a Gold competency level, Solvusoft goes through extensive independent analysis that looks for, amongst other qualities, a high level of software expertise, a successful customer service track record, and top-tier customer value.

Bill said, Thank You Sir, worked perfectly.

Wayne said, has anyone got these working for Windows 8? Thank you for the post, I utilize my Belkin USB to Serial adaptor daily and didnt want to buy another piece of hardware to get things done.

I use my adapter to download geocaches onto my magellan gps…. Excellent sleuthing and a very interesting discovery about Belkin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

82801DB ULTRA ATA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MOTHERBOARD P4I45GV SOUND DRIVER

MIROVIDEO DC30 XP DRIVER